Steel Soldiers Florida Get Together - June 4th-6th!

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
SixSpeed

Steel Soldiers Florida Get Together - June 4th-6th!

Post by SixSpeed »

Hey Guys,

I know we had a lot of Pinzgauers at the Spring rally, where you guys at?

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-e ... h-6th.html
-Jack Miles
Unimog 404 Doka Hardcab Turbodiesel
Wayne Roberts

Post by Wayne Roberts »

Six Speed beat me to posting about this. The Florida Steel Soldiers Rally is always a great event. This year they are planning a second one in the spring and I would love to see the Pinzgauers out number the US stuff! This event is in a great part of the state for going trail riding (showing most of the other MV stuff how to really go four wheeling)!! We have not had an official Treffen here in Florida in a few years, but this is almost as fun. Tickets are only $25 for the entire weekend for the camp site. They also have a $10 Sat only ticket for those who do not wish to camp. Note: that the price does not include food as the earlier rally did. Bring what you want to eat and drink and have a great time. Pre pay at the link that was posted by Six Speed in the first post. Tickets will be available at the door but you really need to reserve your spot so they have a good idea of how many will be there. Hope to see you there.

Wayne
russ

Post by russ »

Unfortunately I was unable to go, a few things out of my control over the past several weeks. Yes, I could have got my Pinz back together, that's not it. It looks like the water is still pretty deep.
Last edited by russ on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you didn't get stuck, you didn't try hard enough.
'74 710K

1984 in 2009
SixSpeed

Post by SixSpeed »

Hey Russ, we missed you out there! Everyone had a blast. There is a great multimedia thread on Steel Soldiers.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-sold ... hread.html

Looks like a smaller group of guys will be going back in about a month.
-Jack Miles
russ

Post by russ »

I didn't do my edit in time (yes I asked for pictures that were already on the SS site), took too long looking at those pictures! Looks like a great time! The deuces really need a locker!
If you didn't get stuck, you didn't try hard enough.
'74 710K

1984 in 2009
SixSpeed

Post by SixSpeed »

russ wrote:I didn't do my edit in time (yes I asked for pictures that were already on the SS site), took too long looking at those pictures! Looks like a great time! The deuces really need a locker!
Yeah, if Deuce's had lockers they would be very capable! Though just having ten tires spread out over a big area can get them through some pretty gnarly stuff! Those old NDT military tires aren't exactly the best either! :)
-Jack Miles