SWPA TREFFEN

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
pinzdriver

SWPA TREFFEN

Post by pinzdriver »

Our treffen will be april 7-10th it will be held in the brad shaws between lack pleasent and crown king any one wishing to attend may look on our web site for more info or contact the swpa president at 480-209-2051. :twisted
sw-pinzgauer.org
tony in az 73 pinz 6X6
pinzdoctor is the name,pinz repair is the game!
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Re: SWPA TREFFEN

Post by 4x4Pinz »

Winter Beater

Post by Winter Beater »

The SWPA website still lists the 2010 Treffen info.

Terry (RM Pinzgauers)
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

This year we are doing a remote site in the forest. For those coming in from out of town it would be great if they could contact Brad president SWPS (number above) and set up a meet time on a major highway. The LL coordinates are +34.1330 -112.3813 For those familiar with this area this is off the backway to Crown King road. It is actually very easy to find. We have set up shower and bathroom facilities and will have a kitchen area set up. This will put us in the middle of some of the best trails in AZ so we won't have to spend all our time highway driving. The town of Crown King is not far from this location if supplies are needed. We have used this site many times in the past for monthly trail rides and it works well. The dates are the 8th through the 10th.

will have to get the webmaster to fix the info section
krick3tt

Post by krick3tt »

Sitting here with my map of AZ...this place doesn't even show on my map.
What road is it on... and please give two places that might locate it. Even saying what
part of the state it is in might help for those of us not familiar with all the hidden places
in AZ.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

The "Backway to Crown King trail" is in most offroad books of AZ and has been covered extensively on the web. We will be using this trail to get to the campsite. If you pm me your email address I can send you a link to google earth which shows the campsite and the trail to get there.
Here are some maps from major points to get to the start of Crown king trail.
Attachments
CKmap1 (Small).jpg
CKmap1 (Small).jpg (63.04 KiB) Viewed 3504 times
CKmap2 (Medium).jpg
CKmap2 (Medium).jpg (30 KiB) Viewed 3504 times
CK last gas (Medium).jpg
CK last gas (Medium).jpg (56.64 KiB) Viewed 3504 times