2011 Haflingertreffen Nordamerika in the Redwoods update

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
Jim Molloy
United States of America

2011 Haflingertreffen Nordamerika in the Redwoods update

Post by Jim Molloy »

Hello to all,

In just three short weeks, we will be at the start of the Haflingertreffen Nordamerika Jedediah Smith Redwoods gathering.

As with last year's event, it one is very loosely organized but it is helpful to get some idea as to the overall numbers of who might be attending.

For more information, go to:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Haf ... rdamerika/

Please chime in if you plan to join in the fun.

Take care.

Jim Molloy
Waldersee Farm
http://www.northwestmogfest.com
ExpeditionImports
United States of America

Re: 2011 Haflingertreffen Nordamerika in the Redwoods update

Post by ExpeditionImports »

The Ingham Clan will be present. 1 x 703 NA Haffy with "fast axles". This will be the last season for this Haffy before it goes under the knife for restoration. We will probably need to bring a couple of other vehicles to hold our party!

The tents and grills are prepared. We should have a pretty slick little Haflinger base camp at the group site. I will be doing some cooking so if you don't want to cook yourself just let me know as we will have a good sized camp kitchen. Not much difference between cooking for 20 and cooking for 40!

Cheers,

Scott Ingham
Expedition Imports Corporation
Vallejo, California
www.expedition-imports.com
"You didn't buy a Chevy..." "Hows that Amazon tech support working out...."
pathfinder700ap
Austria

Re: 2011 Haflingertreffen Nordamerika in the Redwoods update

Post by pathfinder700ap »

Scott,

Your blue 703 Haflinger is very interesting for me since a long time... I would like to get more information about that car. Do you think is was originally built like that? I have seen only one more "bug-eye" LWB Haflinger so far. Could you maybe send me an email? My address is c.kiesling at haflinger-4wd dot com.

Best Regards,
Constantin