4th of July gathering, Lake Elsinore, Ca

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
wudog

4th of July gathering, Lake Elsinore, Ca

Post by wudog »

Ok, all Pinz owners in So California or North too. the 4th of July Gathering will be at this location : latitude= 33°38'35.30"N, longitude=117°17'47.90"W. or closest address is 32700 MISSION TRAIL, LAKE ELSINORE, CA 92530. That address is of a church, LAKEVIEW Chapel. the dirt lot is just directly WEST of the church.

The dirt area has tracks for dirt bikes and offroad vehicles. May also have some mud area too. I was there on May 22nd and enjoyed the tracks. Right now it is free to get in. Check Google Earth and see the location for yourself. This is not a hard-core offroading event, just a casual meet and greet. Hopefully, to have more than 3 Pinz there.

Bring your grill, tents, chairs, and food. Don't forget your family too. This area is very big and can accomodate over 50 vehicles easy. Start time will be 9am till when you like. Also, there will be a FIREWORKS show near the area on the lake (LAKE ELSINORE) starting around 8:45pm. Again, come, meet and greet each other, and check each other Pinz. :lol:

I think this will be a great gathering for Pinz owners and to celebrate the 4th of July.

PM me if you need more info.

V/R David :D
USA, Love it or leave, stop bitching.
cruzoropeza

Re: 4th of July gathering, Lake Elsinore, Ca

Post by cruzoropeza »

Any takers yet?
wudog

Re: 4th of July gathering, Lake Elsinore, Ca

Post by wudog »

Cruz, its you and me , and a couple of my work buddies with JEEPS, so far. :P
USA, Love it or leave, stop bitching.