Meet up / BBQ & Beer now on SUNDAY March 9th at 2PM

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
Haf-e
United States of America

Meet up / BBQ & Beer now on SUNDAY March 9th at 2PM

Post by Haf-e »

Due to circumstances beyond our control the meet-up / BBQ and Beer is moved to SUNDAY now instead of SATURDAY at Big Lake just outside of Mount Vernon WA.

Address is: 19376 West Big Lake Blvd, Mount Vernon WA

Bring something to eat and share is possible. BBQ available.
Haf-e

1971 Pinzgauer 710M

Disc Brake Conversion Kits for 710 and 712 Pinzgauers
www.klugewerks.com
Haf-e
United States of America

Re: Meet up / BBQ & Beer now on SUNDAY March 9th at 2PM

Post by Haf-e »

We are really getting together tomorrow on SUNDAY - looks like ED (TotalJoint), Shawn (WesternAir) and Andre (Fat Fabrications) will be there - hoping some others as well.

Hoping that Tim from Cashmere WA with the really nice 710K with the Trailready Beadlock rims will be able to show up too...

Also a local guy with a Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser with a really interesting Cummins B3.3 4 cylinder diesel swap will hopefully show up - its a really nice small engine that would be a possible replacement engine for a pinz (not that I would ever consider such a thing... don't flame me...).

Here is the address again: 19376 West Big Lake, Mount Vernon WA (just off Hwy 9 at the south end of Big Lake / 10 minutes from I-5)

Christopher

360 202 4239
Haf-e

1971 Pinzgauer 710M

www.klugewerks.com
westernair
United States of America

Post by westernair »

I am looking at a 24 foot trailer up there before hand. But will see everyone afterwards.
Shawn

62 haffy Bantam
61 haffy 4 door

72 710K - Sold
73 712M - Sold
NoahDL88

Post by NoahDL88 »

We are in, see you guys tomorrow
1972 710K
SeattleTom

Post by SeattleTom »

Gonna be late but I'm heading up.
westernair
United States of America

Post by westernair »

Chris thanks for having us today. It was great to catch up with friends and make some new ones.
Wow Tom glad to see you and your better half were able to make it in that crazy nice 712k.
Shawn

62 haffy Bantam
61 haffy 4 door

72 710K - Sold
73 712M - Sold
totaljoint

Post by totaljoint »

Chris was a wonderful host, with great BBQ and beer. Meeting our local Pinzgauer enthusiasts was a treat, and having Andre and his son Anthony
visit was a pretty good reason to have a treffen.
After the rain abated, we took a run up the mountain behind the garage with a French mule, Halflinger, 710M, 710K , jeep and a '81 Land Cruiser repowered
with the prettiest Cummins diesel-very clean job!
The following pictures take a back seat to the piece of heaven that Chris has built out of our Pacific Northwest topography.
His compound takes living off grid to new heights, (literally with the tree house!) and amazing hydroelectric power from a
Pelton Wheel and solar system.
Sorry to not have pictures of the very sweet 712K. As we were all oogling the factory rebuilt Austrian truck, I forgot to take out my camera!
Thanks again Chris for hosting this event!

SeattleTom

Post by SeattleTom »

westernair wrote:Chris thanks for having us today. It was great to catch up with friends and make some new ones.
Wow Tom glad to see you and your better half were able to make it in that crazy nice 712k.
I'm glad we were able to make it up there too - it was nice seeing you again Shawn and it was great to meet and chat with everyone there. We had a good time. If you guys plan another meet up we'll be sure to make it there in time for the BBQ! :)
Haf-e
United States of America

Post by Haf-e »

I am glad we had such a good turn out - lots of good conversations and gawking at trucks.

Also an extra thanks to Andre's son Anthony for his help setting up and putting things back.

Looking forward to the next WA state event... (and NW Mogfest).
Haf-e

1971 Pinzgauer 710M

www.klugewerks.com
NoahDL88

Post by NoahDL88 »

We really enjoyed ourselves, thanks to everyone for being so friendly to our inquisitive 3 year old (As I'm typing this he says put it in pretty colors)

Haf-e, I think Liz and myself were more interested in the hydro power and the way you're powering your shop, I hope to be able to pick your brain about it in the future.
1972 710K