4x4 Expo in Baytown, TX

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
kdiqq
United States of America

4x4 Expo in Baytown, TX

Post by kdiqq »

Me and a few buddies will be tailgating here.

http://www.royalpurpleraceway.com/4x4-e ... -september

Hopefully I won't have the only Pinz out there! No tires on it yet, so I don't get to run the course, but it's awesome to watch.
1977 Austrian 710M
kdiqq
United States of America

Re: 4x4 Expo in Baytown, TX

Post by kdiqq »

Maaaaaan...

Y'all all missed an AMAZING afternoon!!

99% of vehicles were Jeeps. Lot of fools hitting the mud put with 2wd, blocking the course to take pictures, and loads of general public stupidity. But it was a hoot and I can't wait till next year. Pinz did AWESOME. I stayed fully aired up, factory Austrian street tires, and front locker unlocked most the time. Such a great vehicle.

Sadly, I was too busy wheeling to get any pictures.... I know, I've broken the first rule of ride reports...
1977 Austrian 710M
63rover
Canada

Post by 63rover »

We get it. Most of us are so busy grinning that our faces hurt to think of photos. Try taking a friend who is so into photography enough that getting the photo outweighs the fun of riding in the truck. I know it sounds impossible but if you start planning now you may find you have one when you need them.

BTW wait until you try again with real tires!

Cheers, Clive
krick3tt

Post by krick3tt »

Sounds great. We have sort of a pinz club here in Denver but they haven't posted anything on their website in over three years. So I let it go and have to run with Jeeps and Toyotas but everyone is accepting of lots of vehicles in the club so it has never been an issue.
I do understand the 'block up the trail for a photo' crowd. I hardly get pics either.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
EmbarkChief
United States of America

Post by EmbarkChief »

I can't believe I missed this. That's what I get for being off the forum for a while... On that note I'll have my Pinz in town in the next week or two. Would love to meet up with another Pinz owner. I live on the NE side of town...

-Kevin
-1972 710M
kdiqq
United States of America

Post by kdiqq »

Absolutely! Shoot me a PM and I will get you my number!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
1977 Austrian 710M