Haflinger vs. Puppy

Mechanical issues? Check here.

Moderator: TechMOGogy

HafWit

Haflinger vs. Puppy

Post by HafWit »

I'm sure seeing the title has brought unpleasant thoughts....never fear, no puppies were negatively affected in the making of this email. The point is, having my Haflinger parked in front of my residence has triggered more comments and conversation than does a cute puppy. I have been living in the same place for more than a decade, and there are long-term neighbors who have never spoken to me before (I never understood why), who now are compelled to comment or ask questions targeted at my Haflinger. I even had a small crowd gather yesterday when I was washing it on my driveway. I must admit that the "crowd" has been predominantly male :shock: , but even my girlfriend offered, "It's cute." :wink:

Post by 2012 »

got pix?
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

shows how much I know, I thought you were looking atcomparing a Volvo to your haffy
Mike
HafWit

Post by HafWit »

There are already pictures of both my Haflingers on this forum (as provided by Jim LaGuardia). I have updated pictures, but I can't see how to post them here. The vehicle name badge has been revamped to the appropriate Steyr-Puch colors.
HafWit
a.k.a. Phlyphysher, Greg, & Clamphysician
1967 Swiss Haflinger, 1975 Volvo C303
HafWit

Post by HafWit »

I've put some new pictures up on the Yahoo site. You can find them in the Photo Section under "Greg's Haflingers"
HafWit
a.k.a. Phlyphysher, Greg, & Clamphysician
1967 Swiss Haflinger, 1975 Volvo C303