Ever seen a grown man cry?

All things not relating to the other forums.
PinzEOD

Ever seen a grown man cry?

Post by PinzEOD »

Yesterday, my work took me to a new area of the training range (new for me anyway). Uncle Sam likes to use real vehicles for target, be they "old" military vehicles or civilian vehicles. On any range they first end up in a "target motor pool" Our office space at this particular training range is adjacent to one of these motor pools, so during our lunch break I took a little stroll. In the middle of all these M-series trucks, M-60 tanks, tracked howitzers and military police vehicles, sat four Haglunds. Man-o-man were they sweet, a bit worn, missing track bits/light/windows here and there, but totally rebuildable/restoreable from an enthusiasts point of view. I had seen pictures and videos, but these things are awesome up close. It's a crying shame these did not make it to auction. No pics, personal cameras are forbidden.
Mike Newton 1973 712M (sold)
I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding. Jacques le Blanc
todds112

Post by todds112 »

That is sad they just blow that stuff up. I'ld love to have a Haglunds. It would be a blast to have around here to play in the snow.
1973 712M