Contacting Expedition Imports

All things not relating to the other forums.
hackcampbell

Contacting Expedition Imports

Post by hackcampbell » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:08 am

Howdy folks,
I reckon this question is to those who have purchased from EI in the past (most, I assume). I've been trying for a couple months to get a hold of them to order some small parts identified in the part drawings which aren't specifically listed on their website. Unfortunately, phone calls, emails (directly to Scott), and tickets have gone unanswered.

It appears that they have updated their website this summer, so I don't suspect they're inactive.

I hate to appear naïve, but is there something I'm missing? Have people successfully ordered from them in the last couple months? Is there a secret handshake involved somewhere?
1974 Pinzgauer 710M

unimog2450

Re: Contacting Expedition Imports

Post by unimog2450 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:06 pm

I too was reached out to them a couple of months ago specifically to purchase a Gelandewagen and Haflinger to replace another Gwagen I just sold. I left voice messages to various 'departments', and placed an online request thru their site with NO response.

Lost business? Yes. I purchased another Gwagen and a Haflinger somewhere else. Not sure where customer service etiquette across all industries has gone. And, as a paying advertiser on this site, I would have expected some type of response. Poor use of advertising dollars.

Hope everything is OK with the business.

Merrick

Re: Contacting Expedition Imports

Post by Merrick » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Scott is overseas at the moment and super busy but one of his other guys should have gotten back to ya. :-\
712FAL 76 Austrian
710K 74 Austrian