Fat Fabrications Western Service Tour 2023

All things not relating to the other forums.
Andre
United States of America

Fat Fabrications Western Service Tour 2023

Post by Andre »

It’s still mid winter but it’s never to early to get your semi annual service scheduled. My intent was to leave Texas late summer and head north first. But I was reminded that I had a wedding to perform in October that could not be missed. So much for SW Mogfest, Tierra Del Sol, and KOH.

Instead, I will be heading directly west from Texas in early spring for all points west and north. I will be operating solo(unless someone volunteers between now and then) and getting assistance from owners where help is needed. So far I have 1 stop in NM, 2 stops in Southern CA, 3 stops in CO, 1 in MT, 1 in WY, and 1 in Il. There’s allot of real estate in between that’s open for anyone interested in getting a visit.

Please reach out to me at Fatfabrications@yahoo.com with addresses, contact info, and items you would like sorted. I bring sufficient tooling to perform most major service items in the field.

This trip will include my usual stops to visit with friends and family while passing through(Mike, Jim, Rick, Vince, Scott, etc…). I may even escape into the wilderness for some camping(we only live once). I may even catch a SWPA meeting or event. So be it business or pleasure, feel free to reach out and help strengthen the community.

Levers down,
Andre.
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
fatfabrications@yahoo.com
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile
Facebook.com/dokapinz6x6

74 710m and (1) pinz trailer
Mr Zero
United States of America

Re: Fat Fabrications Western Service Tour 2023

Post by Mr Zero »

Andre,

Will you be equipped to provide any accessory fabrication (bumpers, tire/fuel carriers, roof racks, etc.)?
Andre
United States of America

Post by Andre »

Fabrication tooling will be based upon how many parties are interested in getting fabrication done. The amount of work being requested will also need to be considered. I’ve built full roll cages in the field previously( when time permitted). It’s difficult to ensure uniformity and squareness when building off the truck. What are you looking to have done?
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
fatfabrications@yahoo.com
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile
Facebook.com/dokapinz6x6

74 710m and (1) pinz trailer
Mr Zero
United States of America

Post by Mr Zero »

I was only asking in general. I believe rdusek may have already contacted you directly regarding a few accessories that he's interested in.