Going to Sedona w/ Pinzgauer

All things not relating to the other forums.
JimmyC

Going to Sedona w/ Pinzgauer

Post by JimmyC »

I am going to Sedona, AZ November 7 to 14 and will be bringing my 710M. After Sedona, I will be going north to Flagstaff and then east on I40 and not be in too much of a hurry. I was wondering if there are other Pinzgauer owners in the area who could show me the local trails. Trail recommendations would also be welcome.
Jim Chance
710M

All my post fully incorporate the Dunning-Kruger effect
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Re: Going to Sedona w/ Pinzgauer

Post by 4x4Pinz »

at our SWPA meeting last night we were just discussing possible trail runs for November. Maybe we should make the Sedona area our target area. Some nice offroading in the Sedona area just have to watch out for some of the tour companies. The flagstaff area is pretty tame by comparison to the rest of the state for trails. Lots of trails with views but most can be done in hi clearance vehicles.
JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

That would be awesome.

There is a company that rents Jeeps in Sedona called Barlow Jeep. They list some trails on their website:Soldier Pass, Broken Arrow, Outlaw Trail, Van Deren Cabin Trail, Cliffhanger, and Diamondback Gulch/Greasy Spoon.

Where is SWPA based?
Jim Chance
710M

All my post fully incorporate the Dunning-Kruger effect
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

We are based in Phoenix but get around all of Arizona and some parts of California and New Mexico. The pinz group has done a couple of those trails in the past. It is a great area.
Attachments
sedona-crown king 006.jpg
sedona-crown king 006.jpg (75.63 KiB) Viewed 1966 times