Attn: Fat Fabrications customers!!!

All things not relating to the other forums.
Andre
United States of America

Attn: Fat Fabrications customers!!!

Post by Andre »

We've survived another working trip to the left coast but the whole ordeal has left my head in a daze.
I got home 2 days ago(after 30 days) and proceeded to unload tooling, and move vehicles around in preparation for all the work in front of me.

Would all you fine individuals please send me a quick reminder message/ email of the work I am (or will be) doing. I know I have some winch mount pics I need to send and a couple of spare tire storage doors to fab up as well as some K cages to estimate and.....

I want to get caught up on my small jobs, in between my big jobs, while I work on my full restorations, before I leave to retrieve some LHD, Manual, 718m's from overseas.

Time to hire on more help. I'm also looking for High School graduates that want to earn while they learn as live in apprentices. Education will be vast enough to learn what they want to pursue as trades/skills. My son wanted to stay home and do this with me but I talked him into the Navy nuclear program first. He will be serving on the new Virginia class, fast attack submarine, USS Hawaii, stationed in Hawaii. So I need fill in help for a few years.

Again, Thank you all for your patience and patronage. Start watching your E Mails for project progress updates and shipping dates.
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
fatfabrications@yahoo.com
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile
Facebook.com/dokapinz6x6
Www.fatfabrications.com
NEWFISHER

Re: Attn: Fat Fabrications customers!!!

Post by NEWFISHER »

Thank your Son for his Service!
Jimm391730
United States of America

Post by Jimm391730 »

And thank your daughter for HER service, too!
Jim M.
712W and 710M
TechMOGogy
Canada

Post by TechMOGogy »

My cousin did a similar program to your son but was on an Ohio class sub.
After the Navy he wrote his own ticket with a private nuclear firm and lives a very comfortable life!
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
EmbarkChief
United States of America

Post by EmbarkChief »

Good on you Andre,

Sounds like things are heading in the right direction!! There are worse places to be stationed than Hawaii, good for him.
-1972 710M