Intro

All things not relating to the other forums.
03bart

Intro

Post by 03bart »

Greetings,

I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. Brian in Monument, CO. Have had a 2003 MBUSA G500 as a daily driver and camping/hunting truck since 2011. I started thinking about retiring the G from daily driving as I'm anticipating a much longer commute in the near future. That thought led to the G as a dedicated off-road truck which led to the thought of selling the G and getting an alternative, simpler off-road truck that was just as capable and I started looking at Pinzgauers (keep it in the Graz family!).

I met with Tyler of Rocky Mountain Pinzgauers and he showed me his awesome truck and now I'm trying to learn as much as I can and source a 710M.

Best regards,
Brian
brian griffith
monument, co
TechMOGogy
Canada

Re: Intro

Post by TechMOGogy »

Welcome - this is a good place to get info on the Pinz!
Good plan keeping it in the SDP family!
Best plan is to go drive a Pinz and see how you like it vs the G
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
Brickren
United States of America

Re: Intro

Post by Brickren »

Hi. I trolled this site for 8 years until I found a Pinz I could afford. I learned a lot and was ready and felt comfortable with my purchase. I bought one that needed some extra love ($). I've had it for two years and love every minute I drive her. Good luck and wait for the right deal. Try Craig's list and other sites. I found mine on a UK site that was for sale in Georgia..... USA. Go figure.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
1975 710M
2000 Ural Tourist