Custom rocker switches.. and Carling switch deal!

All things not relating to the other forums.
VinceAtReal4x4s
Admin
United States of America

Custom rocker switches.. and Carling switch deal!

Post by VinceAtReal4x4s »

I recently used these guys and can't say enough good things. You make your own switch label and they laser engrave it and send you the cover. $10 each. They fit the very popular Carling switch bodies. https://rockerswitchpros.com

There simply wasn't a "work light" switch that looked the way I wanted it to, anywhere, which finally led me to these guys. I'm also customizing the LED's in the switch to the colors I want. There's a guy on ebay selling the switches from a surplus box of them for a crazy good price. You'd need a different LED or resistor for 24v.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Carling-V1D2U6 ... 0987523313 He's taking offers, and will do $5 plus $3 for shipping. These things are about $17 each normally, in the SPST dual LED configuration. One LED lights when the switch is thrown while the other can go to your headlight switch.

This is my current project:
Attachments
IMG_0190.JPG
IMG_0190.JPG (184.85 KiB) Viewed 1738 times
"For those who risk, life has a flavor the protected shall never enjoy"

Your donation makes this site possible!

EyesOnlyX5

Re: Custom rocker switches.. and Carling switch deal!

Post by EyesOnlyX5 »

WOW, Awesome..

Tanks for the info.. I always wanted custom switches like this. Your are turning out really good.

JR
VinceAtReal4x4s
Admin
United States of America

Re: Custom rocker switches.. and Carling switch deal!

Post by VinceAtReal4x4s »

Thanks. Yeah the horizontal label placement was the main issue. There are some available but most of course are vertical. They back light really well. I just found some LED's that I'll be installing soon. To change the LEDs out is a delicate task but I think I can pull it off with a magnifier glass.
"For those who risk, life has a flavor the protected shall never enjoy"

Your donation makes this site possible!