selling out maybe

All things not relating to the other forums.
tecknomage61
United States of America

selling out maybe

Post by tecknomage61 »

Could use your help folks

Have the following.. 76 710M, Krois went thu entire rig year before he passed. He was a dear friend .. Has the 5 speed Diesel high speed transmission, its got under 1000 miles on the trans. 2 series 2 haffies.. 1 is disassembled, 1 together, but both need a few things.. but run & drive . well, except the one torn down, but anyway) Herbert & I were suppose to rebuild them, but never got to it. HK's son has sold about everything Herbert had, (inc Herberts 718 he hand built for himself).... sadly, & the haffies are @ his place, so i need to move them.
I Miss my friend Herbert, he was kinda a 2nd Dad to me.. The Pinz also has new batts, a 24-12 inverter to run radios, etc.. was a late 710, Swiss had it as a radio truck. I know, its not a K, but it has selves set up for radio, etc. Lot of health crap, etc.. so, what should a decent price be. Somewhere in the barn are wheel pattern converters to use Dodge pattern wheels. I WANT to keep everything, but its just to much, & it all reminds me of the friend I lost to cancer..

Suggestions?

Respectfully
David Edwards

edwardsd@etsu.edu
Teckserve@yahoo.com
MTPinz
United States of America

Re: selling out maybe

Post by MTPinz »

Sorry to hear the news about your friend...hopefully the son understood what he was working with.
I'm basically a brand new Pinz owner but have been looking at prices for a few years now and it seems the low end would be what I have, a basket case 710m for 6k, and the high end whatever Bring-a-Trailer says, 20-25k+ for the nicer ones. The high gear tranny should certainly help it climb to the top. A good home is what it sounds like it needs regardless. Clear pics, and detailed maintenance records go a long way too.

I'm lost on the Haffy's and Series (Land Rover?) value though, maybe someone will chime in to assist. Seems like there has been some (almost no) traffic in the classifies with 'wtb Haffy' ads so you could always try there first.

Best of luck
tecknomage61
United States of America

Post by tecknomage61 »

THanks.. the Haffies are the later ones, 5 speed with crawler 1. 1 is north america, "bug eyes" other is standard.
the Pinz runs, drives, the haffies run. 1 drove. the 1st 18K gets everything
VinceAtReal4x4s
Admin
United States of America

Post by VinceAtReal4x4s »

You should make an ad on the classifieds section with some pics. A lot of people wont see this post.
"For those who risk, life has a flavor the protected shall never enjoy"

Your donation makes this site possible!

Mr Zero
United States of America

Post by Mr Zero »

tecknomage61 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:14 pm Could use your help folks
PM and email sent.
Jason @battlebornpinzgauer
[1975 Pinzgauer 710K 2.7L EFI, 1972 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder]
Joeri
Belgium

Post by Joeri »

PM and email send a week ago for pictures......no response ?
Joeri
Belgium

Post by Joeri »

tecknomage61 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:00 pm THanks.. the Haffies are the later ones, 5 speed with crawler 1. 1 is north america, "bug eyes" other is standard.
the Pinz runs, drives, the haffies run. 1 drove. the 1st 18K gets everything
Still no pictures seen from what he's selling......and how , a 5 speed with crawler dousnt exist in a haflinger , it's a 4 speed with a krawler gear or a 5 speed. :wink: