colorado treffen question

All things not relating to the other forums.
zeichstein

colorado treffen question

Post by zeichstein »

are we staying in a campground that is not condusive to the type of behavior myself ,Don, John and Phil might want to promote....

Mainly.. grilling steaks, drinking beer, and bs'ing all night around a fire... and making a little noise....

In short. can we have a loud section this year?

Thomas
Thomas Robertson
710M aka... the flying Pinz...
KINSPINZ

Post by KINSPINZ »

We have been having fun :wink: :twisted: . For the past few years Tom. Where have you been????

Mike
ITS NOT A F*&$%*# HUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by 2012 »

burningman
zeichstein

Post by zeichstein »

just seemd like a few years ago in leadville, we picked a good party spot just to have some really old and grumpy campers park right there....
Thomas Robertson
710M aka... the flying Pinz...
KINSPINZ

Post by KINSPINZ »

I think There is always going to be old and grumpy ones. Last years we had a few fun late night's. I suppose we cant have strobe light lanters, Marine flairs and duck taping our friends to the chair :twisted: :twisted: . .....wait what am i talking about yes we can. LOLOLO :D

Mike
ITS NOT A F*&$%*# HUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!
pbpinz

Post by pbpinz »

Tom,

The KOA Campground we are staying in does have a quiet time from 10pm to 7am (as do all the campgrounds). The loud section will be at the Alamo Bar on N Main in Gunnison... Just make sure you are back in camp each morning in time to leave on the Trail Rides.

Paul