Getting past the Hack

All things not relating to the other forums.
Jim LaGuardia
United States of America

Getting past the Hack

Post by Jim LaGuardia »

The index page has been renamed by the hacker on the server side.
Cheers, Jim LaGuardia
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Goatwerks/
"Arch Magus of Machines."
milesdzyn

Post by milesdzyn »

Well all I know is these little bastards are really lame as far as hackers go. Well they really cant be called hackers, more like cyber taggers, at least real taggers have a pair and get out into the real world and take some risks. Weak!

Miles
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Well I am very glad to be able to access these pages for which I must thank Dave Dun, so thank you Dave.

I just hope that every one else other than the hackers realise that the forum is still available. There are some very good contributers and it would be sad if they did not continue because the forum has no face at present

At least on this occasion it appears that no data has been lost? Though it is a shame that people who hack cause so much trouble, they must be very sad people! :twisted: I looked up the hackers via Google is it not possible to trace them and take some punitive measures by informing there ISP, surly most Western countries have laws concerning this or am I completely naive and out of touch with the real world. :cry:

Anthony
Wales
GB
MarkPinz
United States of America

Post by MarkPinz »

Did a search on the hackers & they are kids from Brazil, apparently they have done this to numerous forums :?

Thanks for the links back to the forum Dave :)
Just get in and go....