Insurance Companies for Pinz

All things not relating to the other forums.
Kiwibru

Insurance Companies for Pinz

Post by Kiwibru »

Like many of you have done in the past I am just now passing through the "aquisition" phase of buying my first Pinz, a 710M. My biggest hurdle so far has been finding an insurance company that will give me "reasonable cost" coverage. As I am not flush with funds I have to finance a bit of my purchase and of course the loaning bank wants the standard insurance binder to protect their interest. So far I have been told no by several insurance firms. Who have you found that gives you a good value for the money? Anyone in Washington state?
Thanks...

Post by 2012 »

progressive online (and on the phone) is a breeze and cheap!
Kiwibru

Post by Kiwibru »

I did end up with a quote from Progressive. I can't say it was cheap but by paying in advance for the whole year I was able to get the price down somewhat. It is the required "comprehensive and collision" that makes it so expensive. I can't blame them, the bank just wants to protect their investment. Actually I want to protect mine too! Don't need some nut hitting me and crashing my Pinz! I guess I just have to look forward to the day the loan is paid off and a lower rate. :roll:

Post by 2012 »

OH, BANK OWNS IT. mine was cheap cuz i got the minimum: $99/6 mos. one thing i really liked about progressive tho: they WANTED to help me and were friendly! everyone else acted like i was some kind of major pain in their ass.
pinzwheeling

State Farm

Post by pinzwheeling »

Just got my 710m insured through State Farm no problem. I have a couple of other vehicles insured through them, so i received a lower rate I believe.

Full coverage w/$500 deductible was $220 / 6 mos or $440 per year.

Post by 2012 »

whoa.... i'm thinking stata farm just hates me. no reason.
krick3tt

insurance

Post by krick3tt »

Been with Farmers for 20 years, get a good rate. Just covered for liability tho', after all it is an off road vehicle.

Morris,
710M
M Wehrman
United States of America

Post by M Wehrman »

State farm,full coverage,collector vehicle, $98.00 /6 Mos. Cheap compared to my T-Bird! Mark
Stock means no imagination!

Volvo TGB1317, .95% Morphed!

68 Haffy