Services for Brian Gould

All things not relating to the other forums.
pbpinz

Services for Brian Gould

Post by pbpinz »

I know this was posted on the Yahoo board, but in case someone missed it, from Jen & Amanda:

Thank you all for your kind words and heartfelt condolences. As you can imagine, the loss of Brian has come as a great shock to all of us. He was very loved, and will always be missed. Brian was a wonderful husband to my mother, Jennifer, and he was the father that i never had while growing up. I cannot describe how much of a void he has left in all of our hearts.
Many of you have offered support and asked if there is anything we require of you. It would be a huge help to us if you all could post the following information on the message boards and web groups that Brian posted on. We realize that there are many people out there who were very close to Brian through internet and radio communities. We would like to welcome anyone who is able to pay their respects to Brian next week. Thank you again for all of your support.

Thanks again,
Amanda Stone & Jennifer Stackler-Gould

Services will be held at:

Faith Evangelical Church
3920 South Shields Street
Fort Collins, CO 80526

Phone 970-226-2095

In lieu of flowers or other gifts, donations made in Brian's name may be sent to:
Ahimsa Rescue Ranch
Attn: Lauren Tipton
3264 WCR 72
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524