Pinzies in central Ohio

All things not relating to the other forums.
tactical6

Pinzies in central Ohio

Post by tactical6 »

Looking for any Pinz owners in central Ohio. I live in Newark, actually passed one on the road the other day, but don't know who owns it. Any Pinz'z in central Ohio sound off, would like to get together do a trail ride some where.

thanks
ktmkirk
United States of America

Pinzgauers in Central Ohio

Post by ktmkirk »

I live in New Carlisle, Ohio just North Of Daytonand have a 710M , and John Geesen lives in Dayton who also has a 710M. I unfortunatly work too much and wish I had more time to take my Pinz out , John goes on regular trail rides . I can be reached at 937-845-5958 or ktmkirk@cris.com
todds112

Post by todds112 »

I used to live in Miamisburg, till I got smart and moved here a few years ago. :wink:
1973 712M
ktmkirk
United States of America

Post by ktmkirk »

[quote="todds112"]I used to live in Miamisburg, till I got smart and moved here a few years ago. :wink:[/quote]

I know what you mean, I have a sister that lives near idaho Falls / Pocatello, ID which is not too far from where you are (or at least same area of the country) It is definately better in some respects to OHIO...Next time I go out for a Visit I'll see if I have time to check out the 4x4 scene when I'm out there...Kirk
todds112

Post by todds112 »

ktmkirk wrote:
todds112 wrote:I used to live in Miamisburg, till I got smart and moved here a few years ago. :wink:
I know what you mean, I have a sister that lives near idaho Falls / Pocatello, ID which is not too far from where you are (or at least same area of the country) It is definately better in some respects to OHIO...Next time I go out for a Visit I'll see if I have time to check out the 4x4 scene when I'm out there...Kirk

Definitely give me a shout. I was a Miami Township Cop for 15 years. Got soooooo sick of the Dayton Mall. Closest mall here is 75 miles away (in Idaho Falls). :D
1973 712M