Newbie from Ms.

All things not relating to the other forums.
buzzz

Newbie from Ms.

Post by buzzz »

I just traded for a 1974 710m. O happy day. I am new to pinzgauers and will be asking dumb questions, please bare with me. Everyone on this forum seems very nice. :lol:
andy

Post by andy »

I'm not the welcoming committee, but welcome to Pinz World. The people on this site ARE nice (usually) and they are always helpful.

Regards,

Andy
'75 710M
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
www.deerleaseservices.com
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

Welcome to the madness. :lol:
Mike
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Welcome to the forum. look out for mike for some reason hes responsable for marks wheel barrow :lol:
buzzz

Post by buzzz »

Thank you all for the welcome. I am now spending my time thinking up dumb questions. Other than a leake in the left front wheel drive I am loveing the pinz. Parts ordered from sav for repair.

Thanks again

Buzzz
AK NIMROD

Post by AK NIMROD »

welcome to the site
lots of great info here if you check old posts. i'm fairly new as well i have had mine for about 16 months.
before making big changes ask here and you may find out reasons not to or at least hear some pros and cons of what you are thinking of doing.
i had 10 inch wheels made for mine to put wide tires on that were on stock wheels i would not have done that now. they really reduce acceleration. just an example
welcome to the world of pinzgauer