RMP Treffen

All things not relating to the other forums.
andy

RMP Treffen

Post by andy »

Anybody know how the RMP Treffen went? Any pictures available? They haven't had time to update their site yet I suppose. Words will be okay, but; Image

Andy
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
www.deerleaseservices.com
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

Andy
I made it to the RMP Treffen again this year. They put on a great event that keeps getting better each year. Even though we are not from Colorado they make us feel very much at home.
I should have all of our pics up on youtube shortly and will be working on the vids either tonight or in the morning.
Weather was nice and cool, a change from the AZ weather we have been having. Would be a good time to start planning on attending one of the treffens, or both.
In the mean time here are a couple of pics, one from Mosquito pass and the other from Holy Cross city, I will leave up to you to figure out which is which.
Mike
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

you tube collection of pics from RMP Treffen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLj-9s_yFlg
Mike
Profpinz
Australia

Post by Profpinz »

Beautiful country, nice tracks..... what more could you want! :D
Peter

1974, 712 6X6 Pinzgauer
1983, 710-1.6 4X4 Pinzgauer
1997, 718 6X6 Pinzgauer (in pieces)
1971, 700 Haflinger
1974, 703 LWB Haflinger
2001, Range Rover

http://www.ozpinz.com
andy

Post by andy »

Mike, c'mon man...gimme a hint! :roll: Beautiful, I'm getting a little tired of 101 to 107 day after day.

Peter, it's probably cooled off a bit on your side of the planet.

Cheers

Andy
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

Andy
I figure by Ocotber (in time for the SWPA treffen) you should have a new toy to show off. I can guarantee the weather will not be anywhere near 100 for our treffen in the pines.
Mike
andy

Post by andy »

I'm working on it and getting close. My problem with October is that for me that is one of the busiest months of the year. It actually starts in September. Labor Day all the lease people start getting a little more serious about their feeders and such. Then those that bow hunt want their feeders running for a full month so they are ready for bow season which starts the first Saturday in October. After the bow hunters are taken care of it is time to do the feeders for the gun hunters because they kick off the first Saturday in November. It doesn't slow down except for a day or so at Thanksgiving and probably 3 days at Christmas. Christmas depends on what day it falls. After the first Sunday in January there is breathing room, but the doe season still continues until almost the end of January.
And then of course during that time Charlene and I pickup some extra cash guiding. She's hoping to use the Pinz this year instead of an open Kawasaki Mule.

Look for a pm in a few minutes.

Andy
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
andy

Post by andy »

Mike pm sent
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
Profpinz
Australia

Post by Profpinz »

Peter, it's probably cooled off a bit on your side of the planet.
Too right Andy....2C here in Melbourne this morning. OK, it's official...I'm COLD!!! :roll:
There's snow on some of the nearby hills and the snow season is fully underway in the Alps!

Mind you it won't be too long till we are sweltering again, and we are complaining that's it's TOO hot! :roll:
Peter

1974, 712 6X6 Pinzgauer
1983, 710-1.6 4X4 Pinzgauer
1997, 718 6X6 Pinzgauer (in pieces)
1971, 700 Haflinger
1974, 703 LWB Haflinger
2001, Range Rover

http://www.ozpinz.com
andy

Post by andy »

Peter, I agree. 2C is cold. When it gets that cold here I am miserable, but I try not to complain too much because I know on days when it hits 41C, like today, I will be remembering those 2C days if not fondly, then at least in a more favorable light.

Maybe you will get enough snow to at least put a dent in the damage the drought has caused?

Enjoy

Andy
A bar F
The buck STARTS here