MY SON BORROWED MY PINZ

All things not relating to the other forums.
AK NIMROD

MY SON BORROWED MY PINZ

Post by AK NIMROD »

THEY WENT 4 FOR 4; 2 WITH BOW AND TWO WITH RIFLE BOTH OF THE BOW KILLS WERE THEIR FIRST MOOSE WITH BOW.
Twin Pinzies

Post by Twin Pinzies »

That's NUTHIN'!!! Sarah Palin slaughters 50 at a time... from a helicopter!
Erik712m

wtf

Post by Erik712m »

Twin Pinzies wrote:That's NUTHIN'!!! Sarah Palin slaughters 50 at a time... from a helicopter!
and don't forget the wicker-man festivals she started throwing. I believe she's looking for volunteers. Nimrod nice pic. After butchering how many pounds of meat did you get? . Were seeing some nice size racks here this year.
Jerbearyukon

Post by Jerbearyukon »

That one on the top.....did they break off a rack with the bow :wink:

I am jealous....I am going out next week when I get home from the states

Jer Bear
AK NIMROD

Post by AK NIMROD »

JERBEAR- NO, NATURAL SPIKE. ? WAS DAMAGED EARLY IN VELVET AND ONLY SMALL FINGER GREW OUT....THAT WAS WHAT MADE IT LEGAL WITH OUR SPIKE / FORK RULE.
ERIC -TWO BOW KILLED ANIMALS ( ONES ON GROUND) I TOOK TO BUTCHER. 1050 LBS WITH BONES IN. :D
HAD 160 LBS OF MOOSE BACON MADE :D 8)
texas pinzgauer

Post by texas pinzgauer »

You guys had me going there for a minute.

All of this talk about Sarah Palin and nice racks....I guess I got distracted!
Looking for next new (for me) toy
1974 712M - sold
1973 710M - sold

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 3094951494
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Spent the weekend in a tree only saw a couple of doe, and two bucks nothing worth shooting. Ticks are still pretty bad pulled off a couple dozen just walking to the tree stand. Nimrod, some big animals I'm lucky to get ninety pounds.
AK NIMROD

Post by AK NIMROD »

ERIC, 6 YEARS AGO I ARROWED A MEDIUM SIZE MOOSE 40" WIDE RACK hind quaters were #90 each front qtrs were 75#. partner arrowed a 52" hind quarters were 120#. :D :shock: :cry: alot nicer to deal with WT size animals. fun is over and work begins when moose hit the ground.
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Image Nimrod, I still haven't had any luck. but A couple of my brother inlaws friends got a couple of nice ones just down the road.
andy

Post by andy »

The one in the left of the picture has got some totally awesome brow tines. His left G-1 is taller than his G-2s and G-3s. What was the spread on the one on the left. It looks like it's at least 24 inches.

Both of those deers have some real good mass.
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
www.deerleaseservices.com
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

The deer on the left was shot by Jimmy. Buck scored 235 1/8TH GROSS GREEN, I was told it was 26 3/8". I also was told, a guy by the name of James North shot and wounded it last year. They called him the railroad buck.
andy

Post by andy »

Hard to believe Kansas didn't even have a season for deer when I was growing up there. Those 2 look like something you would find in Iowa. There ain't a thing in the world wrong with the one on the right either. If he had just a little more spread. He's probably not but about 17" outside, but he has got some really long main beams and the mass on him hold at close to 4 inches all the way past his G-4s. His bases have to be about 4 1/2" if not more.

Awesome bucks.
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
www.deerleaseservices.com