Another for ya - $8k for a 712m

All things not relating to the other forums.
audiocontr
United States of America

Another for ya - $8k for a 712m

Post by audiocontr »

http://macon.craigslist.org/cto/1371120629.html

I appreciate any and all finder fees!
ka

Post by ka »

how did you find that? i heard there's a way to do a search in all craigslists at once for an item.
1973 710m
"it is not in the best interest of the shepherd to breed smarter sheep." ~ author unknown

press any key to continue or any other key to quit. ~author confidential
audiocontr
United States of America

Post by audiocontr »

yup, i responded to your question in the red bull discussion. Get Firefox and crazedlist.org. Create a rss feed and load it into your favorite rss reader. I use google reader
milesdzyn

Post by milesdzyn »

No title needed in GA?

Miles
Lots of Pinz pictures here.......
http://picasaweb.google.com/pinzgauer.depository.1

'73 Pinzgauer 712M
Peresh

Post by Peresh »

No title could be a big problem for us in NY
undysworld
Norway

Post by undysworld »

No Title??

Cough, Cough, Cough.

I can't even go there.

From Wisconsin...
Paul
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

People...
Georgia and few other states don't issues "titles" after a vehicle reaches a certain age. They issue registration only, and that acts as a title for transfer. Even in anal Cal, the DMV keep a record of every state's licensing requirements and procedures when a vehicle is sold and transfer..( ex...some states, the license plate stays with the vehicle, some with the owner). When there is an "out of state" transfer they check to see how the state does registration if it seems odd.

I also know a few states will not register any vehicle that does not have a title.... and sometimes the govenment employee isn't any smarter than the counter they're standing behind :roll: :wink

Check with your DMV on how they handle this, and if they say no, then check with a DMV service to see if they know a way to get around this.... this is how they earn their money, knowing the laws.
The Trojan Horse... the 1st Pinz used to covertly carry troops into battle .

ATL Pinzgauer XM 718K TUM(HD) 6x6 FFR (aka The Green Grail)
audiocontr
United States of America

Post by audiocontr »

Check with your DMV, yes... but I have been able to register a vehicle too old for a title in both NY and VA. My 1966 Thunderbird is too old and I was able to register in both states.

If i didnt drive as much highway as I do, i'd be on this truck in a second. Seems like an almost 50% discount in price. Is there something that I'm missing?
psychoman

Post by psychoman »

audiocontr wrote:Check with your DMV, yes... but I have been able to register a vehicle too old for a title in both NY and VA. My 1966 Thunderbird is too old and I was able to register in both states.

If i didnt drive as much highway as I do, i'd be on this truck in a second. Seems like an almost 50% discount in price. Is there something that I'm missing?
That does sound suspiciously cheap, to be honest. Turn the $ to £ and it'd still be cheap... :shock:
It aint what you drive, its the way that you drive it...