Party crashers

All things not relating to the other forums.
Pinzgauer Pete

Party crashers

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Crashed the memorial day parade in my town today on a whim....we sat watching it and then on a dare from my wife I joined in....just pulled right i to the parade..started to wave and wish all the people on the sideline a happy memorial day....I brought a smile to so many different people...then got stopped by a guy that was on the board for some club and begged me to become a legitamate part of the Saint Patricks day parade!!!...just goes to show...everybody Loves the Pinz :D
life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which one you might get

710M
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Next thing we know you will be driving up to the White House and crashing a party there too :D

That is awesome that you just joined in - and than an invite to the next one...have fun.
Pinzing is AWESOME.
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

yup..just like that...somehow I feel that everyone will feel just like I do when I see it...a goofy smile just comes over me...I cant even help it!!!! :D :D :D

710M
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Hmmmm thought about it...and yeah.....If I head to the white house it will be to remove... that lame ass pretender we have in office now...to make room for a real leader...a true AMERICAN!!!!!

710M
Profpinz
Australia

Post by Profpinz »

!!!...just goes to show...everybody Loves the Pinz
I was on a Landy Club "Treasure Hunt"/4WD trip at the weekend and a call came over the radio to see if I could help recover a couple of members (I didn't know them personally) who were stuck on a muddy track.

This was one members post on the Club Forum the next day:

"A special thanks to XXXX in his Patrol and XXX for getting us half way up that hill and the bongo van for getting us to the top.
The Bongo van is what my boys have affectionately called it. Absolutely no disrespect intended. A Truly cooooooool machine."

BTW Bongo Van = Pinzgauer :wink:

As you say Pinzgauer Pete, everybody loves the Pinzgauer.
Peter

1974, 712 6X6 Pinzgauer
1983, 710-1.6 4X4 Pinzgauer
1997, 718 6X6 Pinzgauer (in pieces)
1971, 700 Haflinger
1974, 703 LWB Haflinger
2001, Range Rover

http://www.ozpinz.com