"Cool Car Cruise" on Jan.1 in East Bremerton, WA

All things not relating to the other forums.
MadMax

"Cool Car Cruise" on Jan.1 in East Bremerton, WA

Post by MadMax »

If anyone wants to ride up, we will be parking the C303 at the"Cool Car Cruise" at Shari's Restaurant in East Bremerton, WA, which starts at 4pm, but if you want to park you will need to arrive at 2pm or so. No fee to enter, its pretty casual. It is mostly hotrods and customs, but perhaps we can show up and represent, since the cool factor is so obvious for the Pinz and Volvo!

Sharis
4220 Wheaton Way Bremerton, WA 98310
(360) 373-1768

Hope I see you there!
Where science and technology fail, art survives.
NoahDL88

Re: "Cool Car Cruise" on Jan.1 in East Bremerton, WA

Post by NoahDL88 »

As it sits the transmission in my Pinz is really IN my pinz, on the back seat, so we'll be showing up in more conventional vehicles, if we can make it at all. But it's looking good so far.
1972 710K
Doccers

Post by Doccers »

So jealous of you guys in WA, you seem to have all the fun meet n greets.
NoahDL88

Post by NoahDL88 »

It's 4:19 and nobodies here :-(
1972 710K
westernair
United States of America

Post by westernair »

Sorry Noah, if I knew others were going I would have taken something out of the garage. No one responded indicating they were going. Was not sure Tim was even going. Hope you still had a good time, the weather was great today.
Shawn

62 haffy Bantam
61 haffy 4 door

72 710K - Sold
73 712M - Sold
NoahDL88

Post by NoahDL88 »

There was litterally no one. Not even the classic crowd, no worries, though, we're only five minutes away. Next time you all has better show up though!
1972 710K
MadMax

Post by MadMax »

Im so pissed at those car show idiots! They changed their own sign (the one we saw initially said 4pm) to a different time for the show, which was from 10am-1pm! We showed up, it was already over with. We even called TWICE to make sure where and when it was, and both times they said, "yeah, its at 4pm, so get here at 2pm or so if you want a good spot."

I even went to the "official" web page for the event, which did not even list the time at all. lol. F**king idiots. I asked one of the club guys, he says "yeah, I never understood why we dont put the time on there." Really? Because just a picture of your car show logo is so helpful.

Im really sorry we missed you, and really angry at those bastards. We had been planning this for weeks. Apparently, there were 500 cars there today, all members of "the club", though they apparently did not share the memo with anyone that said what time it was changed to. Nice.
Where science and technology fail, art survives.