Jim Tucker memorial fund

All things not relating to the other forums.
pinzwheeling

Jim Tucker memorial fund

Post by pinzwheeling »

Those of you who know Jim Tucker from Ramona Motors, this is for you.

I'm sorry to share such sad news. Yesterday at 5:36 PM, Jim Tucker passed after having a cardiac arrest shortly after getting a procedure. He was with friends, and didn't suffer. We will be having a service on 12/14 at 2:00 PM at the Ramona VFW. Jim was a true friend to all who knew him and he will be sorely missed by many of us.
We've set up a donation site for Jim's kids. All proceeds are going to be donated to Jim's oldest daughter, and she will divide them up between her brother and sister. Please help if you can; Jim didn't have much to leave, so anything would help.

http://www.gofundme.com/htogjk

Michael

Looking for a deal on a Toyota or used car?
email: rosenblumm@gmail.com
pinzwheeling

Re: Jim Tucker memorial fund

Post by pinzwheeling »

Spent the day at Jim Tucker's memorial service at the Ramona VFW, post 3783. First I'd like to say thank you to the whole post; you made an amazing day for all of Jim's friends and family. Unbelievable that such an giving organization even exists. Count me in as a new member please!

I'd like to thank all that attended; I know it meant a lot to Jim's kids and family, as well as to me. We estimated approximately 70 people showed up and dozens who called to wish his kids well; a true testament to how many lives Jim touched. His kids were so appreciative of the show of support, especially the friends in Ramona with who Jim cherished so much. Thank you Jim Mettler for representing the Pinzgauer community and taking the drive all the way down.

A great man has passed, he will be missed and his memory will be cherished for the rest of all our lives. God Bless
Attachments
jim plaque.jpg
jim plaque.jpg (86.3 KiB) Viewed 1756 times
Michael

Looking for a deal on a Toyota or used car?
email: rosenblumm@gmail.com