Haflinger spotted!

Mechanical issues? Check here.

Moderator: TechMOGogy

rollingpinz

Haflinger spotted!

Post by rollingpinz »

Hello

For my daughters second birthday, she got the Golden Books Cars and Trucks and Things That Go! and on page 49, there is a picture of foxes riding in a camo Haflinger and another picture of foxes riding in a red Haflinger with a pink top with yellow flowers. Go to your library and check it out.

Eric P
How would an ice-age end without global warming?
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

And before you say something Jim, No, it wasn't any of mine! You know I don't have any pink and yellow haffies :wink:
The Trojan Horse... the 1st Pinz used to covertly carry troops into battle .

ATL Pinzgauer XM 718K TUM(HD) 6x6 FFR (aka The Green Grail)

Post by 2012 »

so those haffies were david's, then?
HafWit

Post by HafWit »

Dave,
You might not have a Haflinger with a pink top, but the PINK COW sort of fits the bill especially with the new top you put on it. Hmmmm...if you only had a pattern and some yellow fabric paint........
I-10pinz

Post by I-10pinz »

according to the back of military machines international they should have a article on the halfinger in the july issue
ScottishPinz
Great Britain

Post by ScottishPinz »

Yes I've seen the kids book "Cars n Trucks and Things that Go" and agree it looks like a haf!
Military Machines International July has a four page spread on the Haf, my friend Dale from Haflinger Technick Ltd in Scotland has identified all the owners (including himself) at a European Treffen.