UK 2011 Pinz Meeting

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
HOOPS PINZ

Re: UK 2011 Pinz Meeting

Post by HOOPS PINZ »

One of the best CBs to get is the Midland 38 its dual voltage 12/24volt and is used to great effect by Truckers in the UK

Regards Steve
spandit

Post by spandit »

Thanks, Steve, does it work in Europe too?
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
(upgrading to MicroSquirt)
HOOPS PINZ

Post by HOOPS PINZ »

Yes it is 40 channel euro and 40 channel UK you can change euro to uk from the mike as well as the unit. It the 2nd CB Ive had and is very very good.
My first CB was poor and on advice and reading up on the forums I got this one only £65 brand new from Chris Tallis tractor people I believe 01285 740115

Did you get rid of your 3 jerry can holders Im still after one if not. I know where there is a TD Pinz for sale if your interested a late one

Steve
spandit

Post by spandit »

Steve, still got the jerry holders - if I'm coming to the meet I'll bring them along

Can't afford a diesel Pinz unless it's mega cheap (and have done so much to mine it would be a shame to replace it). Send me details anyway out of interest
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
HOOPS PINZ

Post by HOOPS PINZ »

UK PINZGAUER WEEKEND AUGUST EVENT Camping on the 19th and 20th August Laning on the 20th and 21st

Update on the meeting we have 9 Pinzgauers owners attending the event so far

So if your interested in coming along with or without your families please let me know. There are 5 camping slots left for which I have already paid a deposit on

You can arrive anytime on the Friday afternoon at the camp site. We will start the green laning over Salisbury Plain around 9/9.30 am

The guys from Shropshire Gun Bus will be with us so if you need any parts or advice they will be on hand to give it. If you need any spares give them a ring before hand so that they can bring any bits you want to the weekend

Regards Steve
hoops@yahoo.co.uk
07717 843714
psychoman

Post by psychoman »

Love to mate - but I'll have to see what I can do - ferries and 16 month old permitting!!!
It aint what you drive, its the way that you drive it...
StuartL
Great Britain

Post by StuartL »

Currently looks like I'll only be able to make one day, probably Saturday, but I will definitely be there.
UK Virtual Assistant services in English: http://www.seekingserenity.co.uk/
HOOPS PINZ

Post by HOOPS PINZ »

Hi Stuart you have the camp site where we are meeting look forward to seeing you there. Sat or Sun morning unless your camping over or sleeping in your Pinz as we tend to do

A friend of mine is bring his 710 along so there will be a couple of petrol Pinnies

Steve
HOOPS PINZ

Post by HOOPS PINZ »

Just to let everyone know we still have a few spaces left for this years SALISBURY PLAIN Green Lane weekend.

So If you have a Pinzgauer and would like to come along give me a call, also why not bring the family along and make it an enjoyable family outing.

The other nice thing is during August Salisbury Plain is not used by the Military so its all open. We have around 4 days plus worth of green lanes just in this area.

Come on you Haflinger members this weekend was also arranged for you. So far we have not had one member from your club
and it was your club that asked me to arrange the event on the Plain.

So its not too late to come just let me know if you want to bring your Haf or Pinz along. We intend to hold a Pinz weekend every year so join
this years event and meet other Pinz owners.

hoopssjh@yahoo.co.uk
07717 843714
Steve
spandit

Post by spandit »

Bugger, can't make it. Working Thursday, Saturday & Sunday.
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
HOOPS PINZ

Post by HOOPS PINZ »

We are doing lanes in Hampshire all day on the Friday if you want to join us. There are 4 of us camping Thursday night to do these lanes then over to the Plain an Friday night you can bring those jerry can holders and sell all 3 of them as well

Steve
spandit

Post by spandit »

Misread my schedule. I'm working Friday afternoon, back about midnight then stupidly early on Sunday so they've given me Saturday to try and rest. Unworkable, unfortunately
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
HOOPS PINZ

Post by HOOPS PINZ »

(During August Salisbury Plain is not used by the Military)

Shouldn't have said should I. Ive just found out this year they are using it with, a German Unit along with UK forces prior deployment to Afgan, so we might see lots of Military kit, choppers, aircraft, troop carriers etc and more along with being in the area where the big bangs are.

We will be using some of the plain and routes alongside the plain.

Still have some room for a few more Pinnies

Steve
HOOPS PINZ

Post by HOOPS PINZ »

Guys its nearly here only ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO

We have the following so far
Gary 718
Neil 710k
Andy 718
Stuart 718
Stuart 710m
Chris 716
John Haflinger
Steve 716
Gregor 710m
Paul 710k
Steve L/Rover looking to buy a Pinz
Ivor L/Rover looking to buy a Pinz
Nick L/Rover
Jon

Couple more places left. So if you want to come just give me a ring 07717 843714

Should be fun its a Danish battle group along with Jordanian and Omani forces that are using the Plain not German as I was informed
psychoman

Post by psychoman »

Gutted I can't make this - next year, hopefully! Have fun, guys.
It aint what you drive, its the way that you drive it...