1974 710M for sale New Jersey

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
dirtgum

1974 710M for sale New Jersey

Post by dirtgum »

hello,
Ive decided i need to sell my 710.....
Like everyone says i love this truck and have a lot of great memories.......

Ive had the truck for 10 years now and have never had 1 issue in 10 yrs.......

Fluids changed regularly and never out in the rain.

Truck has been kept in a garage and only driven in the summer.

I bought the truck from arizona and drove it home to NJ with no issues.

Seriously in 10 yrs not 1 thing has ever needed to be done to this truck......everytime i push the button it starts right up. I drive it around town and to the beach and back and never ever has there even been a weird sound. its the most reliable truck ive ever owned!
Just recently i replaced the batteries becouse they were the same ones in the truck when i bought the truck over 10 yrs ago and i thought it was time.

Only thing on the truck that doesnt work is the milage gauge and fuel gauge seems to work sometimes....just doesnt seem to read accurate sometimes.....both have been like that since ive owned the truck and i never really cared so never looked into it.

I have NO way of verifying and milage........in the 10 yrs i have owned the truck ive probably driven it 100 miles a year! and that might be pushing it...... i drove it home from arizona so that was around 2,000 miles in 1 shot and then ive driven it mostly 1 mile to the beach and back a few times a summer.....

The guy i bought the truck from swore the truck had to be a very low milage truck do to how amazing the shape was.... thats all i can say really.

truck has some LIGHT very light surface rust in a few spots but is as close to rust free as you can get in NJ.

the truck has been in my garage for a few months and is very dirty and dusty so i havent had a chance to take her out and take photos.

If i clean the truck up and take fancy photos and WD -40 everything and make it shiny i will be asking a lot more for this truck.......

If someone is interested in a really good condition, almost stock 710M that runs perfect then send me an email and lets make a deal........

Seems like 710's are all over the place....top of the line trucks going for 20,000 plus!............
just to make this easy and quick without me needing to clean the truck up im willing to take a discount on that price. make me an offer.
let me know what you all think. (please anyone let me know if my price is out of line.....i havent been active in a long time....is my price high? is my price low? what is an average 710M in good shape and no rust going for in NJ?)

thanks!
kolton
IMG_0625.JPG
IMG_0625.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 2661 times
Attachments
IMG_0603.JPG
IMG_0603.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2660 times
IMG_0591.JPG
IMG_0591.JPG (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2660 times
IMG_0590.JPG
IMG_0590.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2660 times
IMG_0589.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2660 times
Last edited by dirtgum on Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TechMOGogy
Canada

Re: 710M for sale New Jersey

Post by TechMOGogy »

Not sure about condition of the top and windows but assuming it is good I would say $15k for an original, unmolested, running truck is a fair price.
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
dirtgum

Post by dirtgum »

thanks for the info.

Top is in very good condition except one spot on the rear right that had a small circle cut out for an antenna that was mounted on the rear.....I actaully didnt even know untill i had the truck for a year or so becouse i never roll the sides down!

Also has the original swiss tire chains, axe, shovel, gas tank etc.........

as far as i know its all original......

thanks!
dirtgum

Post by dirtgum »

Are there any information or pics i should add to this?
I just assume people looking for a pinz know what a 710M is so all the info of engine and capacities seem silly.
VinceAtReal4x4s
Admin
United States of America

Post by VinceAtReal4x4s »

Mileage and year are pretty important. Also any major service done, diff upgrade, etc..
"For those who risk, life has a flavor the protected shall never enjoy"

Your donation makes this site possible!