Engine troubles? Try here.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:18 pm
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
<t>The pictures tell the story. This was number three cylinder. The other cylinder have good compression</t>
Southwest Pinzgauer Association Member
1977 Austrian 712K
Facebook: Southwest Pinzgauer
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:36 pm
- Location: Ca. or lost in South West USA
Whoa. What are the valves like? Could it be it was running too lean somehow?
- Posts: 1775
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:08 am
- Location: Blue Mounds, WI
Air leak in the intake manifold, or bad gasket on #3?
It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport. Fridjof Nansen
I hope to die in my ski boots... ...just not today. Me
- Posts: 784
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:12 pm
- Location: Indio, California
It looks like a lack of oil, but I have no idea how that could happen.