New 710M owner in Dallas, TX

All things not relating to the other forums.
JungleJudah
United States of America

New 710M owner in Dallas, TX

Post by JungleJudah »

Yesterday I purchased a 710M from Andre at Fat Fabrications! I live in Dallas, Texas (although may be moving as considering new career options) and am excited to join the Pinz community as I am a first time Pinz owner. I look forward to connecting with you to learn more about the Pinz. So I will be on these forums to learn and ask questions and contribute/share what I can.

The 710M I purchased is basic setup, but great condition. I will be looking into adding customizations. Any ideas, plans, advice, wisdom to share are welcome! Although before I make upgrades beyond very simple, I'll probably drive around as-is and practice maintenance for awhile to learn what I currently have!
I hope to make this my daily driver as well as expedition vehicle, but we'll see how it works (if I can tolerate it) as daily driver or if it ends up just as my expedition vehicle.

thanks,
Judah Epstein
Pinzgauer_710m.jpg
Pinzgauer_710m.jpg (383.98 KiB) Viewed 3993 times
murrayjp
United States of America

Re: New 710M owner in Dallas, TX

Post by murrayjp »

welcome and enjoy your new ride.
Fentonite
United States of America

Post by Fentonite »

I was high bidder on that 710 (eBay), but didn’t hit reserve. I’ve dealt with Andre some in the past, and am certain you got a quality rig - congrats!! I really like your paint scheme.

I sold my 710M a few years ago, and regretted it ever since. Assuming things go as planned, I’ll take delivery of my next one in less than two weeks. Fingers crossed.
TechMOGogy
Canada

Post by TechMOGogy »

Congrats and welcome to the club!!
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
dokatd
United States of America

Post by dokatd »

I didn’t just see you driving on Preston tonight did I?
JungleJudah
United States of America

Post by JungleJudah »

Dokatd, yeah I was on Preston yesterday evening!
Do you have a Pinzgauer? If so, we should meet up. I am still learning.

Fentonite, yeah, I was originally thinking I wanted the color of all Green. But now I do really like the color scheme that I have (tan and green)! Hopefully you acquired the 710M that you were recently in process to purchase.
pinzinator

Post by pinzinator »

Andre is a certified installer for PinzSSI, the electronic ignition. You may want to ask him about it.
dokatd
United States of America

Post by dokatd »

I used to own a 712. I currently have a C303 and 3 Unimog’s of different sizes. I was passing through the intersection in my wife’s Silver Gwagon when I saw you getting ready to make the left turn off Preston. PM me if you like, I live near Preston and Frankford.
JungleJudah wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:08 am Dokatd, yeah I was on Preston yesterday evening!
Do you have a Pinzgauer? If so, we should meet up. I am still learning.

Fentonite, yeah, I was originally thinking I wanted the color of all Green. But now I do really like the color scheme that I have (tan and green)! Hopefully you acquired the 710M that you were recently in process to purchase.